Thursday, September 15, 2011

Parent Care

We are now 24 hours from sitting in our own home with our little boy. After a very long day of waiting in the NICU we FINALLY made it to the other part of the hospital for parent care. We are now in our own room by ourselves. The nurse checks on us every couple hours just to make sure we are good. So far Luke had already voiced his opinion on his timed feeds. I guess we never realized he complained when he go hungry, but let me know he is now. He was 25 minutes early and let me know he was hungry. He likes to lay in his big boy bed and watch the television. We don't have dingers, but we have 2 televisions. Hopefully tomorrow the doctors will make it up here early so we can go home before midnight. We have so much unpacking. I'm pretty sure we now have an entire hospital supply closet to set up. So far we have done well by ourselves, but we do have a lot to do every 3 hours. I'll just be happy to get our own swing of things. Sorry this is so short, but you gotta understand. Just a heads up, I probably won't be able to update everyday. I will try to update every couple days. Thank you again for all the love and support.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment