Thursday, September 1, 2011

Feels Like Week 1

Well the big issue today is poop. Luke hasn't pooped since yesterday and I believe it is due to the change to formula. I know he needs to get used to it, but it is slightly stressing. I know he is struggling with it too. He acts like he wants to poop badly, but can't go. He is taking all of feedings, but his belly is swelled up. It is still soft, so no worries, just need poop. Today was a zero events kind of day. Luke didn't brady or "desatt" lower than 79, which is great. He does very well with his new parameters but that is due to the increase in oxygen. This decreased the stress level a little. Hopefully he can keep this up. Luke also thought he needed a new bed three times today. First two time he spit up on this sheets. The third time was when Luke decided to pee all over the bed. All of a sudden he has found out he can make a mess. Hopefully tonight Tori will get Luke to poop, fingers crossed!

Jordan




1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! I can't believe how big he's gotten from the pictures anyway... he surely doesn't look like it's still week 1! Text or call me if you need to chat ever okay? If I'm not working I'll talk whenever! What a precious guy though...

    ReplyDelete