Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Simple Day

Today was nothing too special. Luke's feedings went up to 32cc's every three hours with the 27 calorie additive and protein additive. When the doctors round they don't stay too long at Luke's bed. I'm pretty sure he is the 2nd to healthiest one in his module now. I know he has the chronic lung, but compared to what is all around him we are a breeze each morning. I'm not saying to any account that we are out of the woods, but the surrounding areas are in a lot worse shape. Two of the other babies are going home tomorrow, so hopefully we can move in the room. I am comfortable where we are, but wouldn't mind a little more space between Luke and the busy babies as I call them. Especially when Luke moves to a crib, due to the lights never dim by the busy babies. Luke and I have become really comfortable with our routine at night. After his 8 o'clock feedings we spend Mommy/Luke time together. I'm pretty sure the 2 hours I hold him at night is the most relaxed he is during the day. He curls up real tight on my chest and just sleeps. Hopefully he does just as well when his Daddy comes home this weekend.

Jordan

Dinne Time

No comments:

Post a Comment