Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Birthday Blockade

Sorry it has taken me so long to update today. The internet is down at The Ronald McDonald House. The good thing is that there isn't much to report. I was locked out of the module all day long until 10PM last night. I was able to see Luke for 30 seconds in the morning. His nurses allowed me to sneak in and see him before they started all the surgeries. Luke even left me a nice note for my birthday. They did his ROP exam on his eyes yesterday. Nothing has really changed, the arteries are still in zone 2. The doctors are still watching for the arteries to move to zone 3. That pretty much summed up the day. I was able to call and check on him, apparently he spent the day sleeping. The more sleeping the more growing will take place.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment