Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy 2 Month Birthday!

All I can say is that these posts are beginning to become pretty boring...haha, and that is a great thing to me. The main thing today was Luke's 2 month birthday. It came and went without any big problems. The only concern is that Luke is losing just a tad bit of weight. I think it is because he doesn't want to wear clothes. We were so close to clothing him, but he is slowly going the other direction. The nurses believe it is because he is using more energy now to breathe on his own. I guess I can agree with him. So if he loses weight again tomorrow we will move up on our calorie additives. From what I have been told, it is like vegetable oil...yuck! At least Luke doesn't have to taste it. Luke has become a totally different kid over the past week. All of a sudden he is ready to grow up. He is awake more and is acting like a newborn. He has his big eyes open taking in everything. It is so nice to see a kid that doesn't need drugs constantly to feel comfortable. The prayers that have been sent our way are outstanding and encouraging. Thank you again everyone. If I could just that you pray for a friend of mine that went to IU with me. She delivered last night at 29 weeks. Her little girl is 3 pound 3 ounces and is now in Indy while her parents are in Muncie. She was doing well enough that Riley was not needed. Those prayers would be great.

Thanks, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment