Sunday, November 13, 2011

Moving Across the House

Slowly but surely we are working Luke across the house towards his room. I know deep down I won't let him be in there alone till he can sleep through the night, but a mom can dream. This week's goal is the play pen. It has been almost 2 months and I think Luke has only spent a couple hours total in his play pen in the living room. He has been spoiled with either us holding him or in his swing. I feel horrible, but he is  slowly figuring it out. This is slowly working him into sleeping in his travel crib in our room. He has become so accustomed to his swing in our room. I know it isn't the greatest sleeping arrangement, but I do like my sleep when I can get it. Hopefully more this week I can get him to nap in his crib. He has only been in it once and wasn't the biggest fan. Hopefully that can change.

Jordan

Look no Oxygen tube! Spitting image of his daddy.
Hoo-Hoo-Hoo Hoosiers! Just gearing up for basketball season!

1 comment:

  1. WoW! I see it now...he DOES look like his daddy! (see it most in the "stinky Purdue" pic) HaHa

    ReplyDelete