Friday, November 18, 2011

Cold Onset

Cold season has set in here at the Molnar residence. Apparently Luke picked it up at the hospital and has taken the past few days to set in. Last night was a long one. Luke now sleeps in his Boppy pillow. I know, I know...shame on me. However, Luke needs to be propped up or he chokes and coughs most of the night. I am just happy it is just a cold and not RSV. This is already stressing me out, just imagine if it was worse. Sorry this is so short. Hopefully tomorrow I can give you more of a lowdown.

Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Jack has slept on his boppy since he came home from the NICU. It's really helped with his reflux. When you are a chocking hazzard, you just have do what ya have to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our twins slept in their swings sitting straight up for almost a year. It helped a lot with reflux. Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete