Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mommy's Sick Day

Well the dreaded stomach flu has hit our house, and thank goodness it has not got to Luke. I am the unlucky victim. I woke up in the middle of the night and then banished myself from any where near Luke. Jonathin had to take care of night and morning duty, while I slept on the couch. Jonathin has to work tonight which means he sleeps throughout the day today to stay awake all night long. So I can not thank my mom enough. She took the day off from work and came and rescued Luke. I'm not big on Luke leaving the house, however it was the only option. There is no way I can keep an immune deficiency child around me. So Since 8am this morning we have been Lukeless and it is not just a little weird...it is A LOT weird. I keep thinking I hear him throughout the house. I keep looking in his playpen. The dogs even seem a little funny. This is not how I wanted a night without interruption. I just hope I can get sleep and this can leave my system before Luke comes home tomorrow. The nice thing is Mom has tomorrow off too, so if we need to he can stay till Friday. Slowly I am starting to feel a little better, however I swear there is still something living inside of my by the sounds that are going on. I have never used Lysol and Clorox wipes so much. Everything I touch gets a spray or wipe. Praying this goes fast. I hope to post some pictures tomorrow, no not of sick me, but of Luke living it up at Gammy's.

Jordan

1 comment: