Sunday, October 9, 2011

Been Too Long

Sorry devoted blog readers for such a space between blogs. Where do I even begin...Well on Monday Luke weighed in at 7 pounds .5 ounces. We won't be reweighed till tomorrow (Monday). The rest of the week was pretty standard around here. Did some shopping for the little guy, I know you are asking what more does this little guy need. Well he has finally grown out of the preemie clothes and is now in newborn. Well...he didn't have many newborn clothes, so I was able to get a few more onesies for him to hang out in at home. On Thursday night Jonathin and I loaded up Luke and all of his things for a night away for home. We had to be at Riley on Friday morning and I really didn't want to leave at 5 am on Friday. Surprisingly the night in the hotel wasn't too bad. Luke only woke up twice, so nothing too much out of the ordinary. We were supposed to have a speech and eye appointments, however the speech was rescheduled. We did have a really good eye appointment. Luke's right eye has finally finished growing to zone 3 and his left is very close to zone 3 also. We now don't have to be back for two weeks...yay! So we have 3 appointments over the 18th and 19th. It will be different to finally be there for more than one reason. The nice thing about this visit is we were able to visit Luke's favorite Aunt Mel while she was working that night. I might have been happier than Luke. I almost forgot the other big news, Luke has learned to roll over. I have yet to see him do it though. I was able to get out of the house for an afternoon Saturday. Thanks to tickets my dad was given I was able to go the Notre Dame/Air Force game. It would have been Jonathin's ticket, but he had to work. Luke had a good afternoon with my mom.  He didn't seem to mind too much. Sorry again for such a long break, hopefully I can keep up more.

Jordan


Dressed up for Riley

Relaxed for a 3 hour drive home

Such a devoted fan

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see things are going well Jord! Hope you can capture the rolling over on video sometime!

    ReplyDelete