Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Week Down

Be happy everyone, it has only been a week since the last update. Luke had two appointments this past Friday. He received his next to last Synagis shot. He did well, however, I can tell he is going to be like every other kid with shots. Here we thought he was going to be great with pain, but not sooo much. When they weighed him he was up to 12 pounds 3 ounces. He is up half a pound since Riley. I really just think scales are goofy between here and Indy. I am still not happy with the weight gain along with everyone else we see. They tell me not to worry as much, but I still have it on my mind. So, I was informed this week about a new additive that will hopefully help him gain weight. It is a butter/sugar mixture. We will start that this coming week. I am hoping that will help instead of loading up with extra formula.

Luke also had a check up with the hearing doctor on Friday. Nothing new there. We go back in 3 months for another mold to be made for his growing ears. We just get to chase his aids around when he plays.

We might have some good news on the home front, but I don't want to jinx it. Hope to have some news soon.

Waiting patiently at the hearing aid office.

Checking out Mom's glasses

Luke decided to write letters to Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Buzz Lightyear, and Woody

No comments:

Post a Comment